Airports Authority India Recruitment – 170 Junior Assistant (Fire) Vacancy – Last Date 31 December @ aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) in Western Region. Apply Online before 31 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAI Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- No. of Vacancy : 170 Posts (UR-96, SC-14, ST-23 & OBC – 37)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-28500/-
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 31.12.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
AAI Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based (Online) Test, Certificates/ Documents verification, Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test & Physical Endurance Test
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.1000/- through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. SC/ST/Female & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 06.12.2017 to 31.12.2017 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 31.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/Advertisement-Jr.Asst_.%20%28Fire%20Services%29-AAI-WR.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment