Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – 14 Judge Family Court Vacancy – Last Date 05 January @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
High Court, Bombay invites Application for the post of 14 Judge Family Court in the State of Maharashtra. Apply Online before 05 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Bombay High Court Job Details :
- Post Name : Judge Family Court
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 51550-63070/-
Eligibility Criteria Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have post Graduate in Law with specialization in personal Law.
- Age Limit : Minimum age limit is 35 years as on 05.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/PWD Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on written examination and viva voce.
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to Pay Rs.1000/- & Rs.500/- for Backward Class through demand draft payable at par at Bombay in favour of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, H.C.A.S., Bombay.
How to Apply Bombay High Court Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in on or before 05.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20171204123000.pdf
- Apply Online : https://bhc.gov.in/fcrecruitment/index.php