Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 21 Sports Quota Vacancy – Last Date 20 February
Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 21 Sports Quota. Apply Online before 20 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : RRC/CR/03/2017
Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Sports Quota
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.29200-92300/ 25500-81100 (Level 5/4) & Rs. 21700-69100/ 19900-63200 (Level 3/2)
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University or 3/2 Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination or Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship or Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (01.07.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Trial and after Trial.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General Candidates) Rs. 250/- (for to SC/ ST/ ExServicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities) through Online Mode.
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrccr.com from 06.02.2018 to 20.02.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.rrccr.com/Upload/Sports_Notification_2017_18.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.rrccr.com/Modules/home/home.aspx