CIMFR Recruitment 2018 – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research – 111 Project Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 13 to 20 February
CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Invites applications for the post of 111 Project Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 13 to 20 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CIMFR Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant (Level I )
- No. of Vacancy : 78 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/-(Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant (Level II)
- No. of Vacancy : 33 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or B.Tech/Diploma or Post Graduate in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for years Project Assistant-I & 30 years for Project Assistant-II (as on 13.02.2018)
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
CIMFR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIMFR Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply for interview along with & Print out on online application form, Original & photocopies of educational Certificates at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 13 to 20.02.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1517664889_AdvtPADC201802.pdf