CIMFR Recruitment 2018 – 18 Technician Vacancy – Last Date 15 February @ cimfr.nic.in
CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Invites applications for the post of 18 Technician. Apply before 15 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 05/2018
CIMFR Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks Plus ITI certificate inrelevant trade Or National/State trade Certificate in relevant trade Or 2 year full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in relevant trade.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 56 years (as on 15.02.2018)
Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670). SC/ST/PWD/Woman Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply CIMFR Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & envelop super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________________ Post Code_______ Advt. No. 5/2017 send to the Controller of Administration, Central Institute of Mining &Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND) on or before 15.02.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.02.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1515498365_AdvtCIMFR052017TechGrII1.pdf