Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 – Department of Sanskrit Education, Jaipur – 571 Teacher Vacancy – Last Date 23 March
Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
Department of Sanskrit Education, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan Invites applications for the post of 571 Teacher. Apply Online before 23 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Rajasthan Job Details :
- Post Name : Teacher (Grade-III) (TSP/ Non TSP)
- No. of Vacancy : 571 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of Rajasthan Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Teacher (Grade-III) (TSP/ Non TSP) : Senior Secondary, B.El.Ed, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years (as on 01.07.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/SST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Govt. of Rajasthan Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit List.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (for General/ Creamy Category), Rs.70/- (for Non Creamy/ More Creamy of Rajasthan) & Rs.60/- (for SC/ST of Rajasthan) through Online mode E-Mitra Kiskos/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply Govt. of Rajasthan Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in form 05.02.2018 to 23.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/post.htm
- Apply Online : https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin