Government of Rajasthan Recruitment – Collector Office, Jhalawar – 53 Junior Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 07 December 2017
Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
District Program Coordinator, Jhalawar, Government of Rajasthan Invites applications for the post of 53 Junior Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant. Apply before 07 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of Rajasthan Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of Rajasthan Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Technical Assistant : Master Degree in Civil Engineering/ B.E/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Accounts Assistant : B. Com or M.Com or CA Intermediate (IPC)/ ICWA (Inter) Company Secretary (Inter) or Computer.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years.
Job Location : Jhalawar (Rajasthan)
Govt. of Rajasthan Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Govt. of Rajasthan Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of educational certificates & mark sheets, Caste certificates send by speed post/ registered post to the Office of the District Programme Coordinator & District Collector Jhalawar, (Rajasthan) on or before 07.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07.12.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://jhalawar.rajasthan.gov.in/content/dam/doitassets/jhalawar/docs/Vacancy-JTA-and-AA.pdf