Government of West Bengal Recruitment – 30 Auxiliary Fire Operator Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 18 November
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
District Magistrate & Controller of Civil Defence, Dakshin Dinajpur, Government of West Bengal Invites applications for the post of 30 Auxiliary Fire Operator. Walk-In-Interview 18 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of West Bengal Job Details :
- Post Name : Auxiliary Fire Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.350 (Per Day)
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Madhayamik Pass or equivalent Examination.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Balurghat (West Bengal)
Govt. of West Bengal Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Govt. of West Bengal Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Bio data, all original testimonials, self attested copies of all testimonials, recent passport size photo graphs at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Natya Mandir,Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 18.11.2017 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ddinajpur.nic.in/notice/2017/101117-ENOT-1.pdf