Jharkhand High Court Recruitment – 03 Court Manager Vacancy – Last Date 20 November
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Jharkhand invites application for the post of 03 Court Manager on contact basis. Apply before 20 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Jharkhand High Court Job Details :
- Post Name : Court Manager in Civil Court
- No. of Vacancies : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree or Advance Diploma in General Management with 05 years experience/ training in System and Process Management.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 25 to 35 years for Unreserved category, 25 to 37 years for EBC/ BC, 25 to 38 years for Women Unreserved, EBC & BC, 25 to 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women) as on 01-10-2017
Job Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Jharkhand High Court Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have pay Rs. 1000/- for General & Others and Rs.800/- for SC/ ST through demand draft in any Nationalised Bank in favour of Registrar General, Jhrkhand High Court, Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all original educational/Certificates send to the Ragistrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi – 834 003.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/court-manager_12102017.pdf