Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment – kau.in – 09 Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 26 October 2017
KAU Recruitment 2017
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites Application for the posts of 09 Teaching Assistant on Contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 26 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KAU Job Details :
- Post Name : Teaching Assistant
- No. of Vacancies : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.35000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for KAU Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Co-operation and Banking with M.Sc. (Co-operation and Banking) in Rural Marketing Management awarded by Kerala Agricultural University with a minimum OGPA of 7.5/10 or Masters’ Degree in Agricultural Statistics/Physical Education from any recognized University with a minimum
55% of marks
- Age Limit : As per KAU rules
Job Location : Kerala
KAU Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply KAU Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with all original relevant document at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview : office of the Associate Dean, College of Co-operation, Banking & Management, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara, Thrissur – 680 656.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 26.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.kau.in/sites/default/files/announcements/teaching_assistant_2017-2018.pdf